Our school-year schedule is super busy! Emma dances four nights each week and on Saturdays. She also attends a co-op once a week. Twice a week, I have to pack her a dinner to eat at the dance studio. The other weeknights, I need quick meals that we can eat before she heads out the door to dance. I have scoured Pinterest and my favorite blogs for ideas. We’ve tried a few, and I have a few more on my “to-try” list. If you are on the lookout for quick and easy dinners for your busy nights, you may want to try one or more of these.
Quick Dinners for Busy Families
- Quick Lime Cilantro Chicken | Inspired Dreamer
- Sweet and Sour Chicken | Pia Recipes – This is a family favorite!
- Sausage with Potatoes and Grilled Onions | Eat Better Spend Less – Another family favorite!
- Cowboy Casserole | The Cutting Edge of Ordinary – The kids and I love this. Hubby – not so much, but he’s not a casserole kind of guy.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast Sliders | Six Sisters Stuff
What is your go-to food for busy nights?
Now, let’s get on to this week’s Hearts for Home Blog Hop. Last week’s most popular post was Six Ways to Turn Scripture Into Art at A Nest in the Rocks. This week, I’m featuring:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Muffins | 2 Kids and Tired Cooks
- Easy Crockpot Meals for a Busy Homeschool Day | Classically Homeschooling
- Armadillo Pie | 2 Kids and Tired Cooks
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/hearts-for-home-blog-hop-hosts/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Featured300x300.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you were featured this week, be sure to grab the button above and display it proudly on your blog.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/hearts-for-home-blog-hop-hosts/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CoHostH4HButton300x300.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Now, it’s your turn to link up. Please share your favorite family-friendly posts with us. If you have a post about homemaking, homeschooling, parenting, marriage, or anything else family-related, link up with us. Be sure to link to your specific blog post not to your blog’s homepage. Then, check back next see to see if you were featured!